Great!! had hobbywing 2-1 set up that I installed straight out of box absolutely a machine
My first high trail
I found it very pleasant experience. Everybody was very helpful that I spoke to the plate and were somewhat pretty knowledgeable about RC world but.
I actually got the blue one and I'm waiting for the charger and batteries to arrive.
The Traxxas TRX-4 1/10 Trail Crawler Truck with 1979 Chevrolet K10 Truck Body features a Long Arm Lift Kit, oversize tires, and an extended wheelbase for enhanced off-road performance. Using Traxxas Clipless Body Mounting adds to the scale realism of the truck. The High Trail Edition TRX-4 includes portal axles, threaded shocks, a lift kit for improved ground clearance, and the ability to shift between low and high ranges for varied driving needs. The front and rear differentials can be locked and unlocked from the transmitter to suit driving conditions.
The 1979 Chevrolet K10 Pickup Body features molded scale detail with authentic-looking chrome wheels, side mirrors, and windshield wipers.
It also has a clip-less body mounting system that uses an integrated quick-release mechanism, a trail-tuned XL-5 HV waterproof electronic speed control, and a factory-installed long arm lift kit that maintains suspension geometry and provides an extra inch of ground clearance.
The K10 has an extended wheelbase, and its portal axles work in tandem with the lift kit to lift the truck for huge center ground clearance.
It also has extended aluminum GTS shocks, oversize wheels, and tires with aggressive Canyon Trail tires, and reliable sealed ball bearings throughout the chassis for long-lasting performance.
- Scale: 1/10
- Length: 22.20 inches (563mm)
- Track Width (Front/Rear): 10.60 inches (270mm)
- Center Ground Clearance: 4 inches (99mm)
- Overall Height: 10.89 inches (277mm)
- Wheelbase: 13.23 inches (336mm)
- Weight (without Battery): 7.38lbs (3.35kg)
- Shock Length (Front/Rear): 4.33 inches (110mm)
- Front and Rear Wheel Size: 2.2 x 1.34 inches (56 x 34mm)
- Front and Rear Tire Size: 5.3 x 2.14 inches (135 x 54mm)
- Approach Angle: 70°
- Departure Angle: 52°
- Breakover Angle: 67°
- Hex Size: 12mm
- Gear Pitch: 32P
- Battery Tray Size (LxWxH): 158.75x47x23/26mm
- 1 Traxxas TRX-4 with K10 Body
- 1 TQi 2.4 GHz 4-Channel Transmitter
- Maintenance Tools
Needed to Complete:
- 4 "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
- 1 NiMH Battery (4-7 cell) or LiPo Battery (2S/3S)
- 1 Compatible Battery Charger