For pilots looking to push the boundaries, or have increased signal strength for complex aircraft, the 8020T hosts an SRXL2 port for the option of adding an SRXL2 capable remote satellite receiver - sold separately.
Thanks to its special SRXL2/Bind/Program/Batt header on board, this specific spot is capable of connecting smart devices, programming or updating the receiver, binding with a traditional bind plug, or connecting aircraft power directly. In addition, the 8020T features a specific binding button, for hassle-free binding - eliminating the problem of misplaced binding plugs.
Tech Note: "Gen 1" based DX7S and DX8 radios will not display altitude or variometer data.
- Compatible with all DSM2 and DSMX transmitters
- Small size - wide compatibility
- Full range telemetry equipped
- Barometer telemetry supported
- Binding button
- RF expandability with an SRXL2 port
- One wire telemetry with Spektrum Smart ESCs
- Forward programming compatible
Voltage Input: 3.5-9V
Modulation: DSM2 & DSMX
Application: Full Range - Air
Dimensions (LxWxH): 49x30x15mm (1.92x1.18x0.59")
Antenna Length: 155mm (6.1")