This is the SAB Goblin Kraken 580 Electric Helicopter Kit w/Main & Tail Blades. With the Kraken 580 you get a high performance and very stylish 3D helicopter without having the big ticket price tag. It comes from the factory with mini servo mounts, yet it can accept full size servos with a large servo mount kit (sold separately) This helicopter is designed to run on a single 6s lipo, however you can run it on 8,10 or 12s and ramp up the insanity. This helicopter is able to run a main blade size of snappy 550mm to floaty 610mm.
- Airframe weight: 1760 grams (with blades, no battery, no electronics).
- Main blade length: 550mm to 600mm
- Tail blade length: 95 to 105 mm
- Main rotor diameter: 1270 mm (with 570 mm blades included)
- Tail rotor diameter: 260 mm (with 95 mm tail blades included)
- Cyclic Servos: Mini size 35 mm (standard size 40mm optional)
- Tail Servo: Standard size 40mm.
- Main Rotor ratio: 11.5 to 8.6 :1 ( 22T included: 9.4:1)
- Tail Rotor ratio: 5.3-4.9:1 ( 23T included: 4.9:1 )
- Typical motor: 4025 series, 6S 1000-1200 Kv, 12S 500-600 Kv
- Typical speed controller: 6S 120-140 A, 12S 100-130A
- Battery size: 6S 5000/5800 mAh, 12S 2600/3200 mAh.