A black anodized aluminum case with a blue anodized bottom cover provides a stealthy and clean look. The aluminum case allows for extreme durability and a precision fit for the servo gears to provide the precise control necessary for demanding enthusiasts. Metal gears and brushless circuitry round out the package to create a robust option that will go the distance in high demand applications.
- If you experience glitching or poor performance while using a Futaba transmitter, you must turn off BLS mode. BLS mode is only compatible with Futaba BLS type servos.
- Modification may be required for drag applications.
- Ideal for any 1/12 & 1/10 Pan Cars and Pro Class Drag Racing applications
- Full aluminum black anodized case
- High voltage circuitry
- 0.08 transit speed, and 161 oz-in of torque @ 6.0V
- 0.06 transit speed, and 186 oz-in of torque @ 7.4V
- Full metal gears
- Brushless motor
|Recommended Application||1/12 & 1/10 Pan Car or Pro Class Drag Racing
|Operating Voltage||4.8V - 7.4V
|Operating Temperature||14° to 140° F (-10 to +60° C)|
|Operating Speed @ 6.0V||0.08/60° sec
Operating Speed @ 7.4V
|Dynamic Torque @ 6.0V
||161 oz-in (43.2 kg-cm)
Dynamic Torque @ 7.4V
||186 oz-in (46.8 kg-cm)
|Output Shaft||25 Tooth
||1520Us / 333hz|
|Length (Bottom to Mount)