- During testing, we found that some Tactic receivers included with the SCX10 II RTR do not communicate well with high performance servos, and may not function properly with this servo.
- For best results, and the peak performance, we recommend you power this servo with a BEC.
- If you experience glitching or poor performance while using a Futaba transmitter, you must turn off BLS mode. BLS mode is only compatible with Futaba BLS type servos.
- Ideal for any 1.9 to 2.2 Crawler application
- Waterproof up to 1 meter
- 600 oz-in of torque @ 6.0V, and .135 transit speed
- 650 oz-in of torque @ 7.4V, and .13 transit speed
- Brushless motor
- High voltage circuitry
- Full steel gears
- Full aluminum black anodized heat sink case
- Dual ball bearings
- 280mm servo lead
|Recommended Application||1/10 to 1/8 Scale Crawler
|Operating Voltage||4.8V - 7.4V
|Operating Temperature||14° to 140° F (-10 to +60° C)|
|Operating Speed @ 6.0V||0.135/60° sec
Operating Speed @ 7.4V
|Dynamic Torque @ 6.0V
||600 oz-in (43.2 kg-cm)
Dynamic Torque @ 7.4V
||650 oz-in (46.8 kg-cm)
|Stall Current @ 6.0V
Stall Current @ 7.4V
|Output Shaft||25 Tooth
||1520?s / 333hz|
|Length (Bottom to Mount)
NOTE: Requires a servo extension lead for a drop-in TRX-4 fit.