Introducing the ProTek R/C 2S 12-Battery Parallel Charger Board - the perfect solution for charging multiple micro-flight batteries simultaneously. Designed to charge up to twelve 2S LiPo flight batteries with 3-Pin JST-PH connectors, this board also balances the individual cells of each battery during the charging process. The 3-pin JST-PH connector is commonly found on E-flite UMX airplanes and Blade 130X helicopters.
To use the board, ensure that your battery charger is compatible with LiPo chemistry and can handle parallel charging. Charge batteries of the same cell count, similar age, and similar discharge states. Once these requirements are met, plug in your 2S batteries to the Parallel Charge Board and let the charging begin.
Some important parallel charging rules to keep in mind include charging only LiPo chemistry batteries, 2S LiPo batteries, and batteries with similar states of discharge within 0.2V. Always program the charger to the total capacity of all attached batteries and remember that it's okay to charge batteries with different mAh capacities.
- Charge up to twelve batteries simultaneously
- Convenient 3-pin JST-PH battery connector
- 4mm gold bullet input connectors
- Balances each individual cell of each battery
- Batteries: 12x 2S 7.4V batteries
- Battery Connector: 3-Pin JST-PH
- Input Connector: 4mm Gold Bullet
- Input Connector Length: 5.50in (13.9cm)
- Dimensions (LxWxH*): 2.5x1.25x0.5in (6.4x3.2x1.2cm)
- Always plug the board's power leads to the charger first, then the board's balance lead, and finally your batteries.
- When using the Parallel Charge Board, you will lose the ability to monitor each pack independently. The information displayed by the charger will be an average of all the cells attached.