The Losi Polaris RZR Pro R is a radio-controlled UTV (Utility Task Vehicle) that is designed to look and perform like a full-size Polaris RZR. It is a 1/10 scale model that is based on the proven Rey platform and features a new rear trailing arm suspension.
The UTV is officially licensed by Polaris and is designed for off-road action. It features a durable design with a roll cage, functional suspension, and realistic body details. The UTV is powered by a brushless motor and includes a 2.4GHz radio system for precise control.
The Losi Polaris RZR Pro R is suitable for RC enthusiasts and hobbyists who enjoy off-road action and want to experience the excitement of driving a UTV in a smaller, more manageable scale. The model can be used indoors or outdoors and is designed to handle a variety of terrain types.
- Officially licensed by Polaris and designed after their top-of-the-line RZR Pro R wide open model.
- New RZR Rey independent rear trailing arm suspension provides superior cornering over rough terrain.
- Standard 4-clip body removal allows easy chassis access for battery replacement and service.
- Includes officially licensed BFGoodrich KM3 tires on officially licensed Raceline A93 Podium wheels.
- Bright LEDs in front and rear light buckets add more realism after dark.