The Losi Night Crawler is a 4WD 1/10 RC Rock Crawler. The Night Crawler has a unique design using solid front and rear axle and trailing arms moving the shocks to a more laid down position allowing more travel and better tunability. The Night Crawler is powered by Dynamite 35T 540 Brushed Motor and The Dynamite 60A FWD/REV Brushed ESC. The Night Crawler is better at doing one thing than any other crawler lighting up the night with front and rear rock lights will make it easier to see obstacles in your path and brighter LED light strips will further light the way. So if you're looking for a great RC Crawler and one that is the best at lighting the way the Losi Night Crawler has you covered.
Features at a Glance:
- Exoskeleton cage and body
- Driver insert
- Front and rear rock lights
- Waterproof electronics
- HD 21T worm drive
- Scale accessories
- Updated battery tray
- Large Rock Claw tires
- Interco TSL SX Swamper 1.9 Tires
- Front and rear solid axle
In Depth Features:
- Exoskeleton Cage and Body: The cage and body provide scale detail without compromising performance.
- Driver Insert: A driver insert enhances the scale appearance of the vehicle.
- Front and Rear Rock Lights: Additional rock lights light up the trail so you can drive into the night.
- Waterproof Electronics: Run in almost any conditions with waterproof electronics.
- HD 21T Worm Drive: Provides additional wheel speed to help you power over any obstacle.
- Scale Accessories: The scale accessories-including a pick, gas can, and shovel-add to this rock crawler's realistic looks.
- Large Battery Tray: The battery tray lowers the battery in the vehicle, providing additional space for the new interior while lowering the overall center of gravity.
- Interco TSL SX Swamper 1.9 Tires: The Interco TSL SX Swamper 1.9 tires offer a great balance between performance and looks.
- Dynamite 35T Motor: The 35T motor provides a great balance between torque and speed.
- Front and Rear Solid Axle: The front and rear solid axle features a worm gear drive that acts as a brake when no power is supplied.
- Dynamite 60A ESC: The included ESC features crawler-specific programming and accepts NiMH and LiPo batteries.
Type: Rock Crawler
Length: 16.9 in (429.3mm)
Width: 9.2 in (233.7mm)
Height: 8.5 in (215.9mm)
Ground Clearance: 1.7 in (43.2mm)
Wheelbase: 12.3 in (312.4mm)
Weight: 3.75 lbs (1.7kg)
Chassis: Twin Vertical Plate
Tire Type: 1.9 in Super Swamper
Motor or Engine: 540 Brushed 35T
Speed Control: Included
Radio: STX2 2-Channel
Batteries: 7.2V NiMH or 7.4V LiPo Battery Pack with EC3 Connector (Sold Separately)
Charger: Sold Separately
Gear Pitch: 48
Wheel Size: 1.9 in Beadlock
Shock Type: Aluminum, Oil-Filled, Coil-Over Sping
Body: Exo Skeleton Rock Crawler
Ball Bearings: Full Ball Bearing Drivetrain
Experience Level: Beginner
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
- (1) Losi Night Crawler SE RTR
- (1) Spektrum™ STX2® 2CH 2.4GHz FHSS Transmitter (SPMSTX200)
- (1) Spektrum SRX200® 2CH 2.4GHz FHSS Receiver (SPMSRX200)
- (1) Spektrum 9KG 23T Waterproof Servo (SPMS605)
- (1) Dynamite® 60A FWD/REV Brushed ESC (DYNS2210)
- (1) Dynamite 35T 540 Brushed Motor (DYNS1216)
- (4) AA Batteries
- (1) User Manual
Needed To Complete:
- 7.2V NiMH or 7.4V LiPo Battery Pack with EC3 Connector
- Compatible Battery Charger