The Losi 1/16 1970 Chevelle 2WD RTR Mini No Prep Drag Car is built on the ever-popular Losi Mini-T and Mini-B chassis. This mini "No Prep" car is designed to give RC enthusiasts an easy way to enjoy the thrills of RC drag racing. While this car comes with a scale 1970 Chevelle body, the chassis features an adjustable wheelbase to allow you to use other optional mini on-road bodies.
One of the most critical parts of "No Prep" RC is suspension tuning. This Mini chassis features a fully adjustable suspension system to fine-tune the launch and stability on the "big end". The transmission is based on the TLR (Team Losi Racing) 3-gear mid-motor transmission and features a full metal gear setup. An adjustable slipper clutch allows you to refine the power delivery.
When it comes to power, this car has been given the Spektrum Firma 6000kV 2-in-1 brushless power system. In a 1/16 scale pass, the car only has to travel 82.5 feet. The integrated ESC on the back of the motor can be tuned to help you make a full pull.
- Officially licensed 1970 Chevy Chevelle body with molded details and LED head and tail lights
- Factory-installed 6000Kv 2-in-1 brushless power system
- Built on the Mini 22 platform and based on the Losi Mini-T and Mini-B
- Multi-wheelbase chassis accommodates other on-road mini bodies
- Officially licensed Mickey Thompson front and rear tires with realistic looks and performance
Length: 17.75" (451 mm)
Width: 6.5" (165 mm)
Height: 4" (102 mm)
Wheelbase: 9.4" (239 mm)
Ground Clearance: 0.5 in (12.5mm)
Weight: 1.5 lb (0.7kg)
Spur Gear: 60T
Gear Pitch: 0.5 MOD
Power Type: Electric
Motor Type: Brushless
Connector Type: EC2
Completion Level: Ready-To-Run
- (1) 1/16 Losi 1970 Chevelle 2WD Mini Drag Car
- (3) Optional Rear Toe-blocks
- (1) 7.4V 800mAh 2S 50C LiPo Hard Case w/ EC2 Connector
- (1) USB Charger
- (1) Spektrum SLT2 2-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter
- (4) AA Transmitter Batteries
- (1) Product Manual
- Needs Nothing! Everything you need is included in the box!