The new MR-03EVO SP can be controlled with transmitters from multiple brands by plugging a dedicated receiver unit released from each brand into the receiver compartment on the upper part of the chassis. Equipped with nickel plated hex screws, oil shock and special color Ball Diff II as standard and comes with a developed suspension arms with various caster angles for wider setup options!
Remote gyro parameter setting: Throttle and steering gyro gain values are assigned to CH3 and CH4 signals, so you can adjust them while driving by assigning switches and dials of your transmitter.
Separate front upper suspension arm mount: Front suspension arms are mounted on a part that is separate from the upper cover, which enables quicker front tread conversion.
Chassis Set Contents: Almost-factory-assembled MR-03W-MM chassis equipped with brushless ESC unit, Front width conversion parts, Pinion Gears (6T, 7T, 8T, 9T), Front suspension adjustment spacers, Pinion gear removal tool, Wheel wrench
Compatible Rx Modules:
No. 82040 for Kyosho KT-18, EX-6, EX-6R and KO EX-2, EX-RR
No. 82041 for Kyosho KT-531P, KT432PT
No. 82042 for Futaba 10PX, 7PX, 7XC, 4PM
No. 82043 for KO Propo EX-NEXT, MC-8
Required to Complete: Transmitter, Receiver Unit, 4 x AAA NiMH batteries for chassis, Batteries for transmitter, Mini-Z Auto Scale Collection (Body shell, wheels and tires)
- First MINI-Z MR-03 Chassis Set that adopts separate ESC and receiver design.
- Includes new KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 85 brushless motor (8500KV).
- I.C.S manager features detailed steering and throttle parameter adjustment, as well as switching between brushless and brushed modes.
- Powered by independent CPUs for ESC and receiver, increased internal processing speed contributes to precision steering and throttle control.
- Equipped with ball bearings and red anodized Ball Diff Set II.
- Newly designed separate receiver cover and front upper arm mount make tread adjustment easier.
- Compatible with optional parts for the MR-03 chassis.
- Including newly developed front upper arms with caster angles (1 deg., 2 deg. and 3 deg.)
- Special version equipped with a colored chassis and parts, which is only available in this chassis set.
- Length 123.5mm
- Width 70-76mm
- Height 35mm
- Wheelbase 98.0mm(LL)
- Tread F:61.5-63.0mm/R:61.5-63.0mm
- Motor Mount MM
- Tires F: ɸ25x8.5mm (sold separately)/R: ɸ25x8.5-11mm (sold separately)
- Gear Ratio 7.3, 6.3, 5.5, 4.9:1
- Weight 135g (approx.)
- Motor KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE/XSPEED 85 (8500KV)