With just 8 x AAA-size batteries, the MINI-Z Racer allows anyone to enjoy the beautiful style and advanced performance of R/C cars. First launched in 2013, Kyosho has renewed the MINI-Z Racer Sports MR-03 concept to be even more user-friendly and appealing to more drivers with the MINI-Z RWD series! Widely popular body styles in highly detailed body sets create the incredibly realistic model lineup. Including the latest Syncro KT-531P transmitter with steering trim, throttle trim, dual rate, LED control function, the sponge grip of the steering wheel provides comfortable fit for precision control feel. The set also includes a car body finished to display-model standard that matches stunning style with the performance, reliability and durability of the MR-03 chassis. The new control program on the new circuit board realizes linear handling characteristics and can be further enhanced for even easier control by installing the optional gyro unit (MZW446). This series represents the perfect package for a deep dive into the amazing world of R/C cars!
*Syncro KT-531P transmitter uses FHSS 2.4GHz and is not compatible with existing ASF/MHS/FHS 2.4GHz systems.
Includes stylish design of Syncro KT-531P transmitter. Features steering / throttle trim as well as dual rate adjustment of steering angle and control the flashing speed of optional LEDs. In addition, the transmitter has a Training Mode feature which limits speed of the car for easy learning(default setting at the time of shipment is Training Mode).
As the chassis is based on the proven MR-03 design, existing parts for the MR-03 and the optional gyro unit (MZW446) can be installed to enhance driving control.
Readyset Contents: Factory assembled chassis, Pre-painted plastic body, complete with markings, 2.4GHz Perfex KT-531P 2.4GHz transmitter, Front tread adjustment parts set, Front suspension adjustment spacers, Pinion gears 6T, 7T, 8T, 9T, Wheel wrench, Pinion gear tool, Spare nuts, Pairing stick, Tires, wheels
Required for Operation: AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 or Ni-MH batteries x 4 for chassis. AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 for transmitter
- New series includes the newly developed Syncro KT-531P transmitter with multiple setting options.
- New circuit board with new control program provides dramatically improved steering feel.
- Highly detailed display-standard body is fully factory finished.
- Full ball bearing specifications include 7 bearings, previously an optional upgrade.
- Compatible with all MINI-Z Racer body styles. **Motor case and diff gear assembly to suit body are required to be purchased separately.
- Front suspension incorporates VCS that optimizes camber angle with suspension stroke.
- Compatible with optional gyro unit (MZW446). Volume of gyro effect can be adjusted on the chassis. (**Settings can be adjusted from the transmitter if using KT-432PT transmitter (sold separately)).
- Length 156.0mm
- Width 69.0mm
- Height 47.5mm
- Wheelbase 94.0mm (L)
- Tread F:56.5mm R:56.5mm
- Chassis RWD(MR-03)
- Motor Mount RM
- Front Wheel Offset Narrow +-0.0mm(for RWD)
- Rear Wheel Offset Narrow +-0.0mm(for RWD)
- R/C System Syncro KT-531P