To bring its dynamic performance to even more drivers, the MINI-Z AWD is now available in a Readyset. The MA-020 chassis features VCS (variable camber suspension) on the front that optimizes camber change with suspension stroke and a specially designed circuit board. The chassis design allows space for installing the optional gyro unit(sold separately). The gyro can be adjusted by turning a small volume dial on the chassis to reflect the amount of steering correction in response to changes in chassis posture, allowing beginners through to experts to drive to their full potential. Fully fitted out with precision ball bearings, the high drive efficiency of the MA-020 chassis is complimented in the Readyset by the unique scale body and 2.4GHz Syncro KT-531P R/C system that requires no frequency band setting, all at a great value price. Simply set the batteries to enjoy the thrill of drift driving with the included set of drift tires. The chassis is compatible with nearly all ASC MINI-Z bodies (additional parts maybe required for some body styles). The MINI-Z AWD promises a unique world of dramatic racing action for you to experience and enjoy.
The set contains 20 pcs of red cones. Make a gymkhana course with them and sharpen your drifting skills!
Note: Optional ICS can NOT be used. Also, this model is specially designed for the KT-531P transmitter. It is not compatible with the KT-18, KT-19, EX-5UR ASF, EX-6 or EX-6R transmitters. It is only compatible with the MZW446 gyro unit (sold separately).
Ready Set Includes:
- R/C unit built-in complete chassis
- Painted and marked complete body
- Syncro KT-531P transmitter
- Mini pylon
- Pinion gear (15T, 17T, 19T, 21T)
- Spur gear (27T, 29T, 31T)
- Spare nut
- Wheel wrench
- Pinion removal tool
Required for Operation: AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 or Ni-MH batteries x 4 for chassis. AAA-size alkaline batteries x 4 for transmitter.
- MINI-Z AWD Readyset based on MA-020 chassis.
- Special circuit board updated with optimized steering control program.
- Chassis features gyro sensitivity adjustment function.
- Drift tires are installed as standard.
- Readyset requires only batteries to be ready for action!
- Features 2.4GHz Syncro KT-531P transmitter that requires no setup of frequency bands.
- Factory completed body comes with display model quality finish.
- Features VCS (variable camber suspension) that adjusts camber in accordance with suspension stroke.
- Coil spring on front suspension can be easily replaced without tools.
- Wide range of optional parts is available to be installed.
- Length: 160.0mm; Width: 71.0mm; Height: 53.0mm
- Wheelbase: 94.0mm(L)
- Tread: F: 58.5mm; R: 58.5mm
- Tire: F: ɸ25.0mm x 8.5mm; R: ɸ25.0mm x 8.5mm
- Gear ratio: 7.23, 6.38, 5.71, 5.97, 5.34, 4.97, 4.5:1
- Front Wheel Offset: Narrow +1.0mm; Rear Wheel Offset: Narrow +1.0mm
- R/C System: Syncro KT-531P
- Weight: 170g