The Hot Racing Arrma Limitless Aluminum Bleeder Shock Caps are a great option for those who want to fine tune their shocks. These bleeder type caps can be used with the stock shock bladder to build a vented shock setup, or without the bladder to build a traditional emulsion style shock.
- Vented: Use stock ARA330208 bladder diaphragm. Do not install the small cap screw and o-ring.
- Emulsion: Use big o-ring, small cap screw and washer during assembly. Do not install the ARA330208 bladder diaphragm.
- CNC machined aluminum construction, anodized black
- Secondarily processed machined beveled edges
- Bleeder screws for easy shock maintenance
- Collars with o-rings to prevent unwanted adjustments
- Shock caps include o-rings to setup the shock as an optional emulsion shock
- Fits stock shocks without modification
- (2) aluminum bleeder shock caps
- (2) shock cap o-rings (used to setup shocks as emulsion shocks see comments below)