The Power to Perform
With over 3 times more torque than the standard #2075 servo, the High-Torque 400 provides noticeably faster turning speed and works great with TSM™ equipped vehicles. Traxxas High-Torque servos are the perfect upgrade for high-demand applications like Unlimited Desert Racer, Slash, Stampede, or almost any 1/10 Traxxas vehicle requiring extreme performance. Replace the E-Revo's dual servos with a single #2255 for lighter weight, more torque, and lightning-quick steering response. Elevate your steering performance to the next level with the High-Torque red 400 servo.
Waterproof Not "Water Resistant"
Traxxas knows the difference between “water resistant” and waterproof. Traxxas High-Torque servos are completely waterproof to give you the freedom to run when you want, where you want. Power through streams and bogs without fear while trucks with “water resistant” servos are stuck on the sidelines.
For TRX-4 Installation
The Traxxas High-Torque 400 Red servo represents a huge power upgrade for the TRX-4. When installing this servo, it is required that you use the High-Voltage BEC kit (TRA2262) and a steel servo horn (TRA8247X) is recommended. Installing the BEC is easy with plug and play simplicity. The kit includes a larger receiver box cover to maintain total waterproof integrity and a Y harness for vehicles with LED light kits.
- *Compatible with most Traxxas 1/10 scale electric models
- Compatible with TRX-4 models using High-Voltage BEC Kit #2262 and #8247X metal servo horn
- Compatible with Traxxas nitro models using rechargeable 5-cell battery packs
- Not recommended for X-Maxx
- Factory fit for drop-in installation into Traxxas Models
- Fully waterproof, not “water resistant”
- Compatible with Traxxas Stability Management™ (TSM)
- 400 oz-in torque at 6.0V
- 0.15 sec/60° at 6.0V
- Metal gears
- Dual ball bearings
- Brushless motor technology
- Aluminum center case
Motor Type: Brushless
Operating Voltage: 6.0 - 7.4V DC
Speed: 0.15 sec/60° at 6.0V
Torque: 400 oz-in at 6.0V
Output Spline: 25T
Case: Plastic top/bottom, anodized aluminum center