This is the E-Flite Focke-Wulf Fw 190A 1.5m BNF Basic Electric Airplane with AS3X & SAFE Technology. It is one of the most detailed, best handling and highest performance Focke-Wulf Fw 190A models available. Super Scale details and functional features, plus exclusive Spektrum Smart technology delivers an outstanding scale warbird experience.
The BNF Basic version includes exclusive AS3X and SAFE Select technologies. The BNF Basic comes with an AR637TA receiver that takes full advantage of the Spektrum Avian ESC's Smart technology to deliver full-range, real-time battery voltage, current draw, motor RPM and other telemetry data to compatible transmitters.
- Scale replica of the iconic aircraft flown by the German Luftwaffe during World War II
- Extra Scale details including a removable drop tank, molded-in panel lines, guns and much more
- Factory-installed, high-power 6S-compatible brushless motor with large diameter 3-blade prop and simulated engine fan
- Fits 6S batteries from 3200-7000mAh to deliver level flight top speeds up to 80+ MPH and nearly unlimited vertical performance
- Spektrum AR637TA receiver with full-range telemetry and industry-leading DSMX technology
- (1) E-flite Focke-Wulf Fw 190A 1.5m
- (1) 100A Spektrum Avian Brushless Smart ESC (installed)
- (1) Brushless Outrunner Motor (installed)
- (6) Servos (installed)
- (1) Spektrum AR637TA 6-Channel Receiver (installed)
- (1) Product Manual
- Full-range 6–7+ channel Spektrum DSMX/DSM2 compatible transmitter
- 6S 22.2V 3200–7000mAh LiPo with EC5 or IC5 Connector
- Compatible LiPo charger