The Bowhouse X-Maxx SVT Big Bore Motor Mount is a machined aluminum option that allows you to add more power. This motor mount includes holes spaced specifically for your favorite 48mm and 56mm aftermarket motors while keeping the motors mounted as low in the chassis as possible for optimal weight distribution. The hole spacing allows the use of four screws into 56mm motors, and that's not all. A spacer has been included to support the back of 48mm motors and a zip tie to strap the back of your chosen motor in place so that it doesn't flop around when you do X-Maxx things.
- Mounting holes spaced specifically for Castle 1717 and 2028, and Hobbywing 5687 and 56113 series motors (NOTE: 2028 and 56113 motors require SVT Risers, sold separately - BWH-BXM-0020)
- Use all 4 motor mount screws for added security with Hobbywing 5687 and Castle 2028 motors
- Included nylon spacer supports bottom of Castle 1717 motor
- Included metal tape supports bottom of Hobbywing 5687 and 56113 motors
- Included zip tie secures the back of the motor to prevent up-and-down movement of the motor during hard-core bash sessions
- Motor mount (black anodized)
- (4) M4x12mm flat head screws
- Nylon spacer for 48mm motors
- Metal tape for Hobbywing 5687 motor
- Zip tie
- Remove spur gear cover and save
- Disconnect motor from ESC
- Remove 4 screws securing stock motor mount from underneath the chassis and save screws
- Remove 4 mesh pins from chassis (you will not reuse these)
- Install new motor onto SVT Big Bore Motor Mount. Use 2 screws (at 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock) for Castle 1717 and Hobbywing 4985 motors) or 4 screws at upper & lower locations for Hobbywing 5687/56113 or Castle 2020 series motors.
- Install new spur and pinion gear (-)
- For Castle 1717 and Hobbywing 5687 motors, install SVT Big Bore Motor Mount using stock motor mount screws and slide motor mount left/right as needed to achieve proper gear mesh. Make sure to use thread lock to secure screws going into mount.
- For Castle 2028 and Hobbywing 56113 motors, use SVT Risers for Big Bore Motor Mount between mount and chassis to provide proper clearance. BWH-BXM-0020 Risers sold separately
- Trim approx. 8mm off the stock spur gear cover on the left (driver's) side to clear the SVT Motor Mount
- Reinstall stock spur gear cover using stock hardware