The Axial AX24 XC-1 1/24 4WD Ready to Run Mini 4WS Crawler is designed to push the limits of 1/24 RTR crawlers. The AX24 platform provides stability, durability, high clearance, generous articulation, and everything else extreme rock crawling enthusiasts need to overcome the impossible. Flat chassis side plates with rock sliders help you move through tight formations. Long travel shocks, a 4-link suspension, and a worm gear drivetrain combine for easy handling, dependable power delivery, and the ability to clear rough terrain. With 4-Wheel Steer, there are three transmitter-activated steering modes — for no rear tire input, mirrored rear tire input, or "crab crawl".
The AX24 XC-1 isn't just for experienced RC rock crawling hobbyists. Everyone will find it to be a highly capable mini crawler to run on indoor or outdoor courses. Get ready to push past boundaries and conquer more trails with the Axial AX24 XC-1 Rock Crawler RTR. This AX24 includes everything you need to get out and start having fun!
- Three 4-wheel steering (4WS) modes give all drivers terrain conquering ability.
- Side plate chassis allows greater articulation for improved handling over rough terrain.
- LED rock lights mounted in the rock sliders keep your path visible in low light.
- 1.0" Rockster wheels and Rock Lizards tires produce trail-taming traction.
- Fully equipped — you can hit the trails almost immediately!
Length: 7.8" (198 mm)
Width: 4.5" (114 mm)
Height: 3.7" (94 mm)
Ground Clearance: 1.3 in (34mm)
Wheelbase: 5.3" (135 mm)
Power Type: Electric
Connector Type: PH 2.0 (High-Current Ultra Micro)
Motor Type: Brushed
Spur Gear: 55T
Completion Level: Ready-To-Run
- (1) Axial AX24 XC-1 1/24 Scale 4WS RTR Rock Crawler
- (1) Spektrum SLT3 2.4GHz 3-Channel Radio System
- (4) AA Transmitter Batteries
- (1) Dynamite 350mAh 2S 7.4V LiPo
- (1) 0.5 Amp USB Charger
- (1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete:
- Nothing! Everything you need to get out and have fun is in the box!