The AR637T features full range telemetry with an integrated barometer to provide altitude and vario telemetry data without additional sensors. Additional telemetry devices such as voltage sensors can be connected to the volt port and XBus telemetry sensors can be connected through the XBus connector. It also features an SRXL2 port for an SRXL2 Remote Receiver to add additional RF path redundancy (sold separately). An SRXL2 port is available to connect compatible devices, program and update the receiver, and bind with a traditional bind plug or connect a battery. The AR637T is compatible and ready-to-use with the Spektrum Smart ESC for even easier one-wire telemetry data. Spektrum Smart ESCs combine plug-n-play simplicity with the ability to communicate with other Smart electronics – together, creating the best-performing RC system for your model imaginable. For more information about Spektrum Smart technology please visit the Spektrum Smart Technology Page.
The AR637T receiver throttle port includes Smart Throttle. When equipped with Smart Throttle the standard servo connector delivers the throttle signal to the ESC, plus the ESC can send telemetry data back to the receiver. The throttle port will automatically detect when a Smart throttle compatible ESC is plugged in and the throttle port will begin to operate in Smart Throttle mode.
No more bind plugs! Instead, a large bind button is used to enter the bind mode. All combined the Spektrum AR637T gives you more in a 6-channel receiver than ever before, so that you can fly with the highest sense of confidence possible and have more fun.
- Perfect for electric park pilots to large gas models requiring 6 Channels or less
- Built in AS3X Stabilization System with SAFE flight envelope protection
- AS3X and SAFE set up through forward programming directly from your Spektrum transmitter*
- Ready to use with Spektrum Smart ESC for one-wire telemetry data without the need of modules, links and wires
- Full range telemetry with integrated barometer to provide altitude and vario telemetry without additional modules
- DSMX protocol receiver with DSM2 backwards compatibility
- Bind button allows for easy binding and eliminates the need for bind plug
- Streamlined, end-pin design in a lightweight hard-case
- Expansion ports for use with SRXL2 remote receivers and telemetry sensors
- Standard servo connectors
Type: DSM2/DSMX 6 Channel Telemetry Receiver
# of Channels: 6
Length: 1.96 in (49.80 mm)
Width: 0.94 in (23.34 mm)
Height: 0.595 in (15.02 mm
Weight: 0.42 oz (12 g)
Voltage Range: 3.5-9V
Antenna Length: 6.10 in (155 mm) and 7.32 in (186 mm)