Hot Racing heavy duty aluminum steering blocks (axle carriers) with carbon fiber steering arms for the 1/8 Arrma Kraton BLX and Outcast BLX. See vehicle model compatibility in comments below.
- CNC machined aluminum, anodized black
- 4mm carbon fiber steering arms
- Aluminum hub nuts with Delrin cups and o-ring position locks
- Heavy duty rubber sealed bearings, with oversized inner bearings
- Weight: 53g per steering block
- (1) left aluminum axle carrier with with carbon fiber steering arms
- (1) right aluminum axle carrier with with carbon fiber steering arms
- (4) aluminum hub nuts with Delrin cups and o-ring position locks
- (2) 8x16x5mm rubber shielded outer bearings
- (2) 15x24x5mm rubber shielded inner bearings
Needed To Complete:
- 5mm Hex Wrench
- Recommended to use medium thread lock on screws
- Arrma vehicle that uses the front steering blocks from Arrma ARA330403 or ARA330505.
- Does NOT fit vehicles that use Arrma ARA330187.
- Replaces Arrma ARA330403 or ARA330505 front steering blocks
- Replacement carbon fiber arms are Hot Racing RAON21G
- Replacement aluminum hub nuts are Hot Racing AON21N02
- Known to fit the following Arrma vehicle numbers. Please check your vehicle's literature for the vehicle number. If a vehicle is marked as "optional", this indicates that the part and/or vehicle may require modification for proper fit.
- Kraton: ARA106015, ARA106018
- Outcast: ARA106021, ARA106027, ARA106032 (optional), AR106033 (optional)