Don't even have it yet
I wouldn't know you are asking for a review before I even have the item. I'll let you know later
Poor Service from RC
Your ordering website is terrible. You entered wrong ship to address. When finally corrected to: Julian Altmin: 217 Liberty St: San Francisco,CA… a note was left on Julian home front door of an attempted delivery but delivery never came back…. So he never received it!
CHARGER NOTE: The included charger requires a cigarette lighter socket found in full size vehicles to charge. If this is not your preference, Traxxas offers an adapter allowing you to charge from a standard home AC electrical socket (TRA2976).
- Factory-installed front and rear LED lights
- ProGraphix paint
- Two-tone wheels
- 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Traxxas 3000mAh 8.4V 7-cell NiMH battery with iD
- TQ 2.4GHz radio system
- Waterproof electronics for all-weather driving excitement
- 35+mph* top speed!
- Titan 12-turn 550 modified motor
- XL-5 waterproof electronic speed control
- Traxxas' exclusive patented Training Mode
- Brushless-Ready metal gear Magnum 272 transmission
- 100% Fully assembled and Ready-To-Race
Length: 18.1 inches (445 mm)
Front Track: 12.25 inches (311 mm)
Rear Track: 12.25 inches (311 mm)
Wheelbase: 11.4 inches (289 mm)
Height (overall): 7 inches (178 mm)
Weight: 59.6 ounces (1.69 kg)
Front Tires (pre-glued): Alias Ribbed 2.8"
Rear Tires (pre-glued): Alias Step-Pin 2.8"
Front Wheels: 2.8" Black and Chrome 6-Spoke
Rear Wheels: 2.8" Black and Chrome 6-Spoke
Gear Ratio (internal): 2.72 (final drive: 10.17)
Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
Top-Speed: 35+mph (with 7-cell battery and included optional 28-tooth pinion gear)
Skill Level: 1
Battery Tray Dimensions: 166x47.5x28mm
- (1) Traxxas Rustler 1/10 RTR Stadium Truck
- (1) 4-amp DC charger (
- 1) Traxxas 7-cell 3000mAh 8.4V NiMH Battery with iD connector
- (4) AA Batteries