The Traxxas Drag Slash is a 1/10 Scale No Prep Drag Truck built to be the best out of the box. Designed on the 2WD Slash LCG chassis the drag slash comes with much more than just a new chassis. The Drag Slash also comes with Traxxas's Pro Series Magnum 272R Transmission that comes with a new fluid-filled differential and it also comes with Traxxas's Trans Brake that works like launch control and makes sure you get the best start every time. The Drag Slash does all this while looking great with a fully licensed Chevy C10 body and Ultra Wide Micky Thompson drag slicks. So if your looking for a fast and great out-of-the-box No Prep Drag Car the Traxxas Drag Slash should be at the top of your list.
- Pro-Series Magnum 272R™ Transmission: The Magnum 272R transmission is built for hard-hitting torque. The 272R features a blue-anodized aluminum motor plate, all-metal gears, and a sealed silicone-filled 4-gear differential tuned specifically for drag racing with 500K heavy-weight diff fluid.
- TSM with Drag Race Mode: It’s easy to drive like a pro with Traxxas Stability Management. TSM makes racing more fun by allowing the driver to experience the fastest possible straight line acceleration with incredible stability and precise control. After you cross the finish line, TSM dramatically improves braking performance and helps prevent spin outs.
- Traxxas Trans Brake: Think you’re quick on the trigger? This is quicker. Hold the TQi transmitter’s Trans Brake Switch and set the throttle at the starting line – when the flag drops, release the switch for the quickest launch every time.
- Ultimate Traction - Precision Control: Scale realism meets engineered performance. Ultra-wide Mickey Thompson ET Drag Slicks feature an innovative carcass design and molded high-density foam inserts for massive traction off the line and down the track.
- Innovation: Traxxas combines legendary Slash durability with the latest high-tech features to create a world-class drag racer. Wrapped in a beautiful fully-detailed Chevrolet C10 body, the result is nothing short of perfection.
- Details: Look beneath the striking C10 body to reveal the design details that make Drag Slash the Quickest on the Street™. Traxxas examined every detail in order to create a dynamic, high-tech truck that's as fast on the strip as it is fun to drive.
Needed To Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
- (1) LiPo (2S 7.4V or 3S 11.1V) Battery Pack or NiMH (6-Cell 7.2V) Battery w/iD Connector
- (1) Compatible Battery Charger w/iD Connector