Charge 6, 1s batteries, all at the same time!
(For Ace Pilot, you will need an adapter cable from PH to JST)
You have the option to charge 4.2V or 4.35V batteries with a flick of a switch!
Also, have the option to use a larger 3s or 4s battery to charge on the go!
- Charge 1S LiPo batteries (4.2V) and LiHV batteries (4.35V) at once in the same board by a selectable switch.
- XT60 Input (3S or 4S) for field charging. Could charge up to 6 batteries with Picoblade 1.25 or JST PH2.0 power plug at once. Individual charging per port, not parallel.
- Turns itself off when supply battery reaches safe low-voltage. 2 channels BEC for supply current. 400mAh current per charge port
- LED lights indicate when each battery is done charging
- Input: 3S - 4S Selectable
- Cutoff Voltage: 10.8V (3S), 14.4V (4S)
- Output: Fixed at approx 400mA
- 4.20v cell charging cutoff for LiPo battery (+- 0.5% margin of error)
- 4.35v cell charging cutoff for LiHV Lipo battery (+- 0.5% margin of error)
- Optional AC Wall Adapter(not included)
- Dimensions: 75x42x17mm
- Weight: 36g